Kaser Blue Net'sGo Tablet 7"

Darkseider

Oct 19, 2010
Meh. Marvell PXA168 Aspen SoC which is the same that is in the first gen Sheeva Plugs. I would stay away from it as these units aren't known for the media friendliness. Stick with low cost Rockchip or iMX515 units and you'll be better off.

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
Marvell Aspen 1GHz

Actually I do not know what the heck this is.

Doing my research: Marvell: ARMADA 100

Someone buy one and tell me

ARMv5/ARM9

The Aspen is supposed to add 720p playback. If you pay less for this than a TCC8902, it's worth something. Somewhere around $120 is reasonable.

sc1661

Jan 16, 2011
I went ahead and purchesed this device anyway even though as you say i could not find any reviews or anything on the net because it seemed like it would do a littel more then the others that i could find reviews on. MISTAKE and of course i have noone to blame but myself maybe i can save someone else the trouble. So far... No customer support you can create an account to kasercorp but they hardley reply to your emails and if they do it is in broken english and is not helpful. The OS is android 1.6 no updates available. Can not find any user manuel on company websit or anywhere on the net (when i refer to this i have been surching endlesly for weeks) . The wi-fi barley works i am less than 30 ft from my router. Can not acsess the user manual on the device all you get is an error mesage the (process android.come.systems has stopped and will now force close) and you cannot find any help anywhere on these errors which you get constantly. So after about a week of all of this i decided to return the device. The same day my son dropped it and broke the screen. And guess what. After searching the net for days i emailed kaser again. I asked where i could get a replacment screen and where i could get a user manual. Thier response. Buy what do you mean screen? We can send link for manual (which of course a week later i still have not recieved). Please donot respond to this email. You asked me questions and then said i could not respond WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay away from anything that is manufactured from this company!!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 15, 2011
I got this for my daughter who is 15 and she really likes it. Apparently she can surf the web, checking email, get music, and write papers for school. This isn't an ipad, but for the price it's pretty darn great.

binasong

May 21, 2011
Maybe your daughter could help me with mine. I can't get it to stay connected to WiFi much less download apps. Did she use any website for help or is she just tech savy?

kasernetgo

Jul 23, 2011
I have one and it works fine I have had no problems it runs on google android os tech which means it will produce its own wifi signal if it is high grade enough. If ti is not then you or someone in ur family can get a phone that runs on thesame tech and send off its own wifi signal and you can go off of that at any moment.

Sunflower

Oct 13, 2011
I just got one a couple of weeks ago and after tinkering with it a bit (I'm new to the Android OS), it's working very well. I only have a few complaints:

1) I can't install flash player
2) I tried the Net'sGo Rescuer (downloaded from Kaser site) to reset my tablet back to factory and the program cannot find my device.
3) Netflix (which I have a membership) will not work. It goes as far as showing the loading screen for a movie, then it dumps me back to the site.
4) Occasionally the wifi will have an error message, but so far it fixes itself when I reboot.
5) NO customer support. I have sent several e-mails (which is the only way to get in touch with them) and have gotten no response.

Now the good things about this tablet:

1) I get a great wifi signal at home with my router.
2) Very little to no lag.
3) Works great with the Aldiko app for an e-reader. I love that I can read at night.
4) Easy to use once you get the hang of it.
5) Touch screen is easy to use, but not so easy you keep accidentally tapping things you don't want.

If anyone knows how to fix some of my issues, I would greatly appreciate it. :)

tomw

Apr 10, 2012
To do anything using your computer via USB, you have to enable DEBUG in settings. Then use the "adb shell" to get root on the netsgo. You can also enable USB support for the SD media to copy stuff back and forth.
Type: "adb -?" to get screens of commands adb can do.
tom