[KERNEL] step by set on how to overclock thanks to googoane

lanka53

Jun 18, 2011
Hey guys i just tried this.
I ran the bat file and then my tablet went to a screen where it said "Huawei S7"
Now it says, system is not responding? Any ideas?

Btw, i restored back to original firmware and then updated to Indo again.
Any tips for overclocking?

Last edited:

tri_zet

Developer
Mar 1, 2011
Hey guys i just tried this.
I ran the bat file and then my tablet went to a screen where it said "Huawei S7"
Now it says, system is not responding? Any ideas?

Btw, i restored back to original firmware and then updated to Indo again.
Any tips for overclocking?

It is old thread to overclock older kernel (eclair ROM) which is running only 768 MHz.

If you are in newer ROM (Indonesian ROM), you don't need to overclock to run 998 MHz because its kernel supported already. Unless you want run above 998 MHz, and find kernel that support running above that.

Sent from my IDEOS S7 Slim using Tapatalk

edgar28

Jun 29, 2011
I have install the indonesian rom , the setcpu only auto detect for 768MHz........ do i need to install the clockwork mod to get 998Mhz?

It is old thread to overclock older kernel (eclair ROM) which is running only 768 MHz.

If you are in newer ROM (Indonesian ROM), you don't need to overclock to run 998 MHz because its kernel supported already. Unless you want run above 998 MHz, and find kernel that support running above that.

Sent from my IDEOS S7 Slim using Tapatalk

tri_zet

Developer
Mar 1, 2011
I have install the indonesian rom , the setcpu only auto detect for 768MHz........ do i need to install the clockwork mod to get 998Mhz?

i am not sure what's wrong with your tablet, i think indonesian ROM (kernel) already support 998 MHz.

try using CPU Master free.

epic_era

Oct 12, 2011
Tried it on my Ideos S7 101, it broke it, just flased back the ROM, I'm running a Brazil one with 2.2.1, just as reference :)

beenhow

Sep 29, 2011
who can give me another download link? i can not download it now. Thanks for your hard work anyway!

vexx

Sep 19, 2011
S7-101 poped up message:

Sorry!
Process system is not responding.

Tumb down for this.