Keyboard case for the MID1125?

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Anyone got one that works well with this device? I am reasonably sure that this is the device we're most likely getting, so I want to see if others with it have working with accessories that they can link us to check out online. Also if you own this device how are you liking it? TIA! :D

Viejo36

Dec 2, 2011
I just puchased the keyboard for the MID1125. I purchased it through Amazon for $16.99. I might be having other troubles (getting my act together understanding how to work the tablet) but the Keyboard so far is GREAT. VERY EASY to work. If you're over a certain age, this is certainly worthwhile . . . Viejo36

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Thanks Viejo36! I will surf around amazon and see if I can find it. :) I want one just in case hubby wants to use it like a netbook. Thanks for your reply. :)

ericw33

Dec 30, 2011
I've been using the ebay one for about 6 months now - works great except four minor issues.

One - CAPS won't work. (Solution) Press "shift" twice to get the CAPS.
Two - Easy for the tablet to fall out. So be careful or use Velcro or something to fasten it in better. It's not a design flaw, it's designed to be quick and easy to place in and out depending upon requirements.
Three - Lights so not work (scroll, caps, num lock). Personally I couldn't care less.
Four - Stand is not adjustable. You can't swivel to vertical mode (its fixed horizontal) nor adjust the viewing angle (I put a paperback book behind mine is required)

Otherwise great. I use mine a-lot.

EW

Last edited:

Darkhalo7

Mar 24, 2012
Hey guys,

I'm glad your keyboard case is working nicely. I just received one from amazon but I'm not sure how to get it running. Supposed to be plug n play but nothing lights up when I plug it in. I pull up google search and it doesn't respond. How do I get this keyboard started. Same, "
10.2" Synthetic Leather Case with Keyboard and Stylus Pen" . Any Ideas?

-Edit-

Figured it out by continuing to search and read. One post mentioned to goto Settings -> Advanced Setting, then set USB Bus Mode = Uncheck for USB Host mode. Key board works great.

Thanks guys.

Last edited: