Keyboard Lag

ocellaris

Jun 24, 2011
Hi,

Im a new android user :D, I bought the new galaxy tab 10.1 on Sunday and Im considering replace it by an iPad...

I had some problems syncing the tabled and my macbook (kies is now updated thanks this page for the news)..

One big problem is I noticed a lag in the keyboard when I write in forums, how can I solve it? :( Opera works great but I want to use the default one.

Thanks

GTNTP

Jun 20, 2011
You may find the same problem with the IPad...my wife has the Ipad and she says it also has lag if you are a really proficient digital typer. Just a quirk with tablets I think, Ipersonally do ot have a problem and I do not consider myself a slow digital typer.

I know this does not solve your problem but it is my experience. I am waiting for samsungs upgrade to swype which worls really fast with no lag.

Maybe if you turn off the tactile function it may work faster.

HTC Fan

Nov 21, 2010
It is when your tablet/hone vibrates slightly when you hit a key.

Try downloading some keyboard apps. I would try swiftkey/thumb keyboard or swype

GTNTP

Jun 20, 2011
He wanted to use the original and that is why I suggested the other solutions. But HTC fan is correct, there are several good keyboards out there, look for Honeycomb compatible or optmized in the details