Kinpad I600 7" Capacitive, Phone 3G GPS Wifi HDMI 2.2

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
Well, since today, the tablet lost my SIM card constantly. It happend for 5 times now... I really get rid of that issues! Will send the link to this thread and the found issues to ShowChina tomorrow! They have to fix it asap.

I need to test a bit more but this appears to happen when there's an exceptionally weak or non existent signal and doesn't appear to sort itself out once the signal is stronger. Wasn't an issue with 2.2 but is with 2.3.

tobyw01

Sep 28, 2010
I need to test a bit more but this appears to happen when there's an exceptionally weak or non existent signal and doesn't appear to sort itself out once the signal is stronger. Wasn't an issue with 2.2 but is with 2.3.

I think now, I will wait a bit to see if it becomes an official release. I noticed there are two v1.1 on FTP site. Has anyone tried those with success?

Sent from EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
I think now, I will wait a bit to see if it becomes an official release. I noticed there are two v1.1 on FTP site. Has anyone tried those with success?

On the FTP site these are M.EI60... whereas Airvan's RapidShare is N.EI60... so I'm going to stick with what I have unless the Kinpad's notified as with the previous updates.

tobyw01

Sep 28, 2010
On the FTP site these are M.EI60... whereas Airvan's RapidShare is N.EI60... so I'm going to stick with what I have unless the Kinpad's notified as with the previous updates.

I loaded 2.3 today. It seems pretty good so far. Has anyone attached an external USB stick? Mine doesn't mount to the udisk folder. I guess thats why it pre-release. Does z4root srill work?

Last edited:

Mr Dasher

Jan 8, 2011
Mine doesn't mount to the udisk folder. I guess thats why it pre-release. Does z4root srill work?

No Z4Root doesn't work but Superoneclick does. I had issues with mounting of my external microSD card until I did a a bunch of things. I'm not too sure which was the "thing" that made it work. I did a factory reset on the original 2.2 and then I did a cache clear and factory reset in the bios window. Installed 2.3 twice and now it seems to work? i was having issues with my 3G data but since I setup a wifi hotspot with my new HTC sensation I'm not sure if it's fixed.

matusalens

Jul 9, 2011
Guys, I make some tests, and discovered that is possible connect on my Kinpad using fastboot application.

Someone can make one recovery image to send me? Maybe this form I can recover my tablet.

Please guys

matusalens

Jul 9, 2011
I used this driver on my laptop and it recognized the Kinpad with adb. I also have another tablet and it recognized it. So maybe you will have some luck with it.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
, Thank you Tobyw01, but i think this problem is the no-SO on my tablet.

With common drivers I can connect using fastboot, but adb cant see.

Can you make recovery files of your Kinpad?? with recovery files, I can send to my tablet using fastboot.

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
I loaded 2.3 today. It seems pretty good so far. Has anyone attached an external USB stick? Mine doesn't mount to the udisk folder. I guess thats why it pre-release. Does z4root srill work?

What version did you use; the usual download site or Airvans RapidShare?

How do you plug your USB stick in?

tobyw01

Sep 28, 2010
What version did you use; the usual download site or Airvans RapidShare?

How do you plug your USB stick in?

I used Airvans RapidShare download. I plug the stick in using the dongle. It recognizes the stick because I get a flashing light on the stick and when I remove it it says external SD card was removed. I think it may be getting confused with the ext SD card. But I removed the ext SD Card and it still didn't mount it.

tobyw01

Sep 28, 2010
, Thank you Tobyw01, but i think this problem is the no-SO on my tablet.

With common drivers I can connect using fastboot, but adb cant see.

Can you make recovery files of your Kinpad?? with recovery files, I can send to my tablet using fastboot.

What files do you need? I currently have Airvans Android 2.3 on my Kinpad. Let me know how and I will help.

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
I used Airvans RapidShare download. I plug the stick in using the dongle. It recognizes the stick because I get a flashing light on the stick and when I remove it it says external SD card was removed. I think it may be getting confused with the ext SD card. But I removed the ext SD Card and it still didn't mount it.

I don't have a dongle; was this included in your original order?

busta

Sep 24, 2010
Thx eprom...download the 2.3 and installed it on my kinpad....the speed is quite incredible..so far i havent found any bug on the 2.3 yet

eprom101

Feb 15, 2011
What files do you need? I currently have Airvans Android 2.3 on my Kinpad. Let me know how and I will help.

I think he needs a mirror image of someones tablet as he is not getting the linux boot loader screen when he presses the combo buttons on power up. I think his internal memory is erased or corrupt, so the unit may be bricked. I cannot help him any further, I just dont know that much about linux or the android install procedure without using the automated flash images we all havee been using from the ftp site.

BUMP

Last edited: