Kinpad I600 7" Capacitive, Phone 3G GPS Wifi HDMI 2.2

eprom101

Feb 15, 2011
Well at least they replied:

You can buy a port transfer(that's mean one side is 30pin port another side have several other style port) and testing, because we don't sample in stock this two month, it's very hot sale's, but in my mind i don't think it working with HD TV, anyway, you can test.

Good news....but they didn't give you any other information than that, did they? where to buy, model number, etc.....I guess that means they are in the testing phase and cable wont be up for grabs for two months or longer. We can test the cable with hd TV as soon as its able to be purchased.

Last edited:

tobyw01

Sep 28, 2010
Well at least they replied:

You can buy a port transfer(that's mean one side is 30pin port another side have several other style port) and testing, because we don't sample in stock this two month, it's very hot sale's, but in my mind i don't think it working with HD TV, anyway, you can test.

Real weird response. You would think they'd know it it would work with their own product.

Sent from EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
There's definitely a language issue here (initially I called on the telephone and her English was really very good - where she said she was on her mobile having dinner and I apologised and said bon appetit and then had to spend the next 5 minutes back-tracking!), but the way I read her email response was that we can buy these 'port transfer test' units from anywhere, it's just they've been too busy to re-stock them. It all seems irrelevant to me as she says that they're unlikely to work with HDTV anyway, which just about sums them up!

eprom101

Feb 15, 2011
There's definitely a language issue here (initially I called on the telephone and her English was really very good - where she said she was on her mobile having dinner and I apologised and said bon appetit and then had to spend the next 5 minutes back-tracking!), but the way I read her email response was that we can buy these 'port transfer test' units from anywhere, it's just they've been too busy to re-stock them. It all seems irrelevant to me as she says that they're unlikely to work with HDTV anyway, which just about sums them up!

I have seen many variations of this cable type..... which I think would be called 30 pin octopus cable, in fact there are so many verities of this type cable, purchasing one that would actually work with the kinpad is like a million to one odds, unless your contact can produce a place to purchase it or possibly supply a model number or is kinpad compatible with accessories of a popular tablet

Last edited:

eprom101

Feb 15, 2011
INTERESTING!........For those of us who want ANDROID TV! IT RUNS APK'S....LOL I WANT ONE.

Android 2.2 Media Player Box (Full HD 1080P) – watch your TV come alive with the power of Android! Combining TV, the internet, and Android apps, this new full HD media player is not to be missed!

It’s Android on your television
Your favorite smart phone and tablet PC operating system is now available for your television and it comes with the full power of Android 2.2. Chatting through the Twitter app? Sure! Sharing pictures through Picasa? Of course! Checking weather through WeatherBug? Not a problem! Experience the Android operating system in a newer, bigger way!

Internet media streaming made easy
The Android 2.2 Media Player Box easily connects to any home or office network by Ethernet cable. This allows you to access on the web. Type in what you want to watch and it will find it for you. Watch your favorite web videos, view photos, access streaming music or videos, play YouTube videos and do everything else you're accustomed to doing online. Plus, the world's best websites are now being perfected for televisions.

Share with your family
Picture this: relaxing together as a family in the comfort of your living room with this Android Media Player Box connected to your 50 inch flat screen. One second you’re enjoying a streaming online movie together, the next you’re browsing the internet, and the next you’re listening to streaming music. How wonderful! Finally, the internet can become a family activity!

Offered at an amazing wholesale price, this item is now in stock for single or bulk purchase. Buy a sample today and it ships out within one day. Brought to you by your source for China factory direct electronics – Chinavasion.

[h=3]At a Glance...[/h]
  • Full high definition 1080P support
  • Support for almost every audio and video format
  • Connect to your TV through composite
  • Extensive online functionality including streaming movies, news, internet radio, YouTube, and much much more.

[h=3]Manufacturer Specifications[/h]
  • Primary Function: HD Media Player with Network Capability
  • Color: Black
  • Chipset: skyvia 8860
  • CPU 400mhz
  • Memory (RAM): 2G
  • Support keyboard and mouse (USB or wireless): Yes
  • SD card Support: 32 GB SD card (max, not included)
  • USB Port: 500 GB External Hard Drive supported (max, not included)
  • Connections:
    -AV out
    -YPbPr (composite out)
    -Hdmi (1080P) out
    -Dc in
    -Lan
    -Coaxial out
    -Optical out
  • Supported Files:
    -Video: RM/RMVB MPEG1/2/4 Elementary (M1V, M2V, M4V) MPEG1/2 PS (M2P, MPG) MPEG2 Transport Stream (TS, TP, TRP, M2T, M2TS, MTS) VOB AVI, ASF, WMV Matroska (MKV) MOV (H.264), MP4, RMP4 IFO ISO
    -Audio: AAC, M4A MPEG audio (MP1, MP2, MP3, MPA) WAV WMA OGG
    -Audio Codec: WMA, WMA Pro MPEG Ⅰ Layer 1/2/3(2-CH) and MPEGⅡ1/2(Multi-Channel) LPCM,ADPCM,FLAC,AAC,WAV,OGG DTS HD Master Audio, LBR Dolby Digital Plus, True HD RA1/RA-cook/RA-Lossless
    -Subtitle: SRT, SSA, SMI, SUB idx+sub
    -Picture: JPEG, BMP, PNG GIF etc
  • Remote Controller: Yes
  • Dimensions: 187(L) x 124(W) x 47(H) mm
[h=3]Product Notes[/h]
  • Full featured remote controller
  • Please note: this product does not come with any HDD devices.
  • If you plan to resell this item on non-english websites, the most common category names for this product are HDD Media Player programban, HDD Geh?use, caja HDD, HDD recinto, HDD ograjenega prostora, Mobil számítástechnika
[h=3]Package Contents[/h]Network Media Player
Remote Controller
European power supply(110-240V)
AV Cable
Composite cable
English Manual
[h=3]FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions[/h]
  • How do I setup/use/install/change...?
    Simple, just open up the user manual! From changing the background to setting up network share, the illustrated step-by-step instructions means you'll never have to deal with customer support.
  • Does this include the Android marketplace?
    No, but for advanced users... you can download apps from the internet and install them directly by finding the apk file.
  • Does this item support 3D movies?
    Sorry, it does not.
  • Does this include the Android marketplace?
    No, but for advanced users... you can download apps from the internet and install them directly by finding the apk file.

Last edited:

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
And I would have been happy by just being able to plug my HDMI lead in to my Kinpad!

tobyw01

Sep 28, 2010
My Dock is finally finished. It took about 2 hours to make. I was out of power for about a week because of the hurricane so I just got around to it yesterday. What do you guys think. I added the switch so I could go between charge and sync, but I have to lift out of dock after switching so it can remake the connection or it will continue to charge. The buttons are a bit hidden which is a downside but. It is great as a juke box.

$P9091606.JPG$P9091609.JPG$P9091611.JPG$P9091612.JPG$P9091616.JPG

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
It looks GREAT - excellent job!

Eprom's new avatar put a smile on my face too.

Last edited:

JFK

May 11, 2011
Hello, how do you access to the Knipad using fastboot ?
What is the buton to push at the starting ?
Thank you.

And finally, how can I upgrade the firmware to Android 2.3.3 if it's not using fastboot ?
-JFK-

Orson

Feb 23, 2011
Thank you, but the link is broken...

You already have the .swan file right?

To install all you need is insert the microSD card with the .swan file and: Power & Volume (Up)

Cheers

Last edited:

eprom101

Feb 15, 2011
Thank you, but the link is broken...

Any other sources ?

IF THE PICTURES ARE 2 BIG......2 BAD. IM USING AN 82" TV TO POST THIS.......LOL

Depending on what version your using you can use Kindroid OTA app, heres how..........

Before you start any of this make sure you have full battery or plugged in power.

$screenshot_13.png$screenshot_14.png$screenshot_18.png
$screenshot_20.png

If the kindroid OTA app is not installed on your kinpad old firmware follow these directions.

If the links dont work copy and paste URL in your browser, if you dont know how to copy and paste sell your computers on ebay.
:eek:
Here is a PDF to document to download its a bit old but it still applies "same principal"

View attachment $i600 upgrade.pdf
support page of company website (h--p://www.eavoo.com/upgrade.html)”.

Very simple: I picked v1.3 because its been more stable on my unit.
download this: ftp://203.156.192.125/I60M/I60MA/M.EI60M0101.V1.3/
put the .swan on a micro sd card
put the card in your kinpad
turn kinpad off
turn kinpad on and hold volume + button until you see text let go of volume + button
do not turn unit off it will display finished when done takes maybe 3 minutes
After this version is installed you can use the KINDROID OTA APP to upgrade the next versions.

As far as fast boot I dont know because I don't have any custom ROMS built and I dont think anyone else does either.

All of this was already mentioned in this thread on page 12 months ago......If you get spoon feed you wont learn anything. Try reading throughout the beginning of the thread you may find alot of the information useful.

Good luck....

Last edited: