Klu lt8025

MarthaLily

Mar 27, 2012
Hi I'm MarthaLily
I have a KLU LT8025. It takes too long (around 5 hours) to power it on from the POWER OFF position. Left it hybernating to be able to open it easily, but battery drains fast. Gadget can detect wifi connection, can browse the internet, but cannot download. What should I do, please? I hope firmware is not corrupted.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi MarthaLily, congratulations on your KLU LT8025 and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

MarthaLily

Mar 27, 2012
I was able to operate the Klu LT8025 by resetting to factory setting. When the SlideMe opened, it prompted that an update was available, so I accepted. It worked, I was able to download some apps, but I do not like them.

I tried Amazon, but Klu won't allow installation of Amazon's Appstore. What other choices can I try? Help again!

Gruneichtime

Mar 30, 2013
I also have a KLU LT8025. But I cannot get it to even start up. Just get a white blank screen. Can anyone offer any advice on how to fix this? I believe the operating system has been wiped out. I've called Curtis, and no call back yet. I've sent several e-mails too, but no reply. I'm running out of options.....pls help.