Koby MID7015 battery is dead

PinkKyros

Apr 11, 2012
(if I've posted this here before, I apologize. I'm desperate to have a working Kyros)

Battery is dead. Try to recharge and nothing happens. So, either my cord is bad or battery is bad.

How can I figure out which it is?

I can't replace the battery as I can't solder due to circumstances. I'd buy a new charging cord but don't want to waste $$$.

Is there someone I can send it to to replace/diagnose for me???

Help :)

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Getting a charger from ebay isn't expensive, especially if thealternative could mean a useless tab, maybe someone you know might have something compatible. A friend of mine had a naffed charger for his mid but found an old nintendo charger or something like that.as long as wattage/voltage ac or dc is same it should work ok

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

PinkKyros

Apr 11, 2012
Getting a charger from ebay isn't expensive, especially if thealternative could mean a useless tab, maybe someone you know might have something compatible. A friend of mine had a naffed charger for his mid but found an old nintendo charger or something like that.as long as wattage/voltage ac or dc is same it should work ok

Can you give me a link on eBay? And, how can I determine if it is the cord OR the battery? I hate to buy a cord, get excited, then still have a dead Kyros.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
you just need to write down details from your old charger, eg ac/dc, voltage, mah, and note the thickness of your input plug-in normally between 2 & 3.5mm , then do a search. Some sellers might tell you which models they fit.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet