Kyros 1024 semi-bricked... Or something like that

EvFlow

Mar 29, 2013
I've got a Kyros 1024 and I have a weird problem: It's only 750Kb left in internal memory (not "internal sd", main memory). It doesn't matter if I make a hard reset, flash with the official firm in cobyusa, or make anything.

I've tried to root it, but it's impossible because I haven't enough space to install z4root from sd-card, or superuser through Adb shell.

It's a very weird situation, because I can use the tablet, but when I generate a pair of temporary files (what's made by opening the web browser, for example), the tablet run out of space and make all of kinds of error messages.

Then, I can only reflash it, and all the proccess begins again.

I've only been able to install official firmwares (2.2), because when I've tried Honeycomb, the S.O. just doesn't start. The screen leaves blank, however all the buttons work ok and it seems like it's perfect. Except I can't see anything.

Would you mind to help me, please?.

Thanks!.

Pallipoiss13

Jun 23, 2012
Yeeeah, I had this problem, this is caused by installing from internal, doing that installs android to your NAND memory and it is toally full! Install the android from external sd, then it will save it to internal sd!