kyros 7015b no space left on device

darkdrae

Apr 13, 2012
so everytime i try to do anything in clockworkmod recovery i get the error message
E:Error in Cache:recover/log
(no space left on device)
does anyone know how to resolve this? it happens even when i try to clear the cache

darkdrae

Apr 13, 2012
when i try to do that it says rm:can't remove '/cache/lost+found/': Directory not empty

darkdrae

Apr 13, 2012
ok cool it dosnt seem to be giving me that error anymore tyvm. now i just need to find out how to fix this without being able to boot it up and with a malfunctioning CWM lol

darkdrae

Apr 13, 2012
i have clockworkmod recovery v2.5.1.3. i rooted it and was trying to install the google experience package. well when i was backing up with CWM it froze half way through. After i reset it i was stuck in fastboot mode and the only thing i could do was get back into CWM. However nothing in cwm is working, when i try to do a restore from a backup file i found in this thread http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...le-stock-nandroid-backup-kyros-7015-root.html, it freezes halfway though and just sits there. The same thing happens when i try to do a wipe data/factory reset on it or anything else for that matter. Even if i am just trying to just do somthing like wipe the cache, it just sits there with the progress bar not doing anything

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
you have 7015b that backup is for 7015, they not the same you need system backup from 7015b or 7016 they are the same.

darkdrae

Apr 13, 2012
ah ok well that makes sense, do you happen to have a dl link for one, i have looked for one for 7015b and wasnt able to find one, i didnt know 7016 was the same though ill look for that

darkdrae

Apr 13, 2012
i think what i need is someway to get rid of CWR and replace it with either the stock recovery or the newest version of CWR. But i think my sdk got messed up somehow when my tablet did. i dont have su permission anymore through it and a couple other commands that worked before no longer work. Is there anyway to flash it back to stock from my computer without sdk? My pc still recognizes it when i plug it in in usb, the drivers still show up in device manager, so that is something at least. But is there some kind of program or method i can use to achieve that?

darkdrae

Apr 13, 2012
ok it is saying cache is full again. when i do the busybox command i get

busybox df -h

file system''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' size ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''used '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''available ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''used % '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''mounted on
tmpfs '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''124.7m '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''0 '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''124.7m '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' 0%'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' /dev
/dev/block/mtdblock4 '''''''''''''''''''40.0m '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''39.9m ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''80.0k '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''100% ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' /cache

so its def showing the cache as full, but how do i empty it?

Last edited: