Kyros MID7024 short battery life

Glory

Jun 13, 2011
I just purchased a Kyros MID7024 and my battery doesn't last nearly as long as advertised. I get just over 2 hours of browsing the web.

I was told to recharge several times and the battery will get better (hold a fuller charge).

Other than the battery issue, I just love my new tablet!

Does anyone else have any suggestions?

wwjd4kulit

Jun 3, 2011
I just purchased a Kyros MID7024 and my battery doesn't last nearly as long as advertised. I get just over 2 hours of browsing the web.

I was told to recharge several times and the battery will get better (hold a fuller charge).

Other than the battery issue, I just love my new tablet!

Does anyone else have any suggestions?

did you charged it overnight? try to lessen the brightness screen.. also there is a thread here on how to improve battery life.. =)

nicksred

Aug 28, 2011
I have my display at 15% at that is what's taking up the most battery ussage- then wifi- I tried over night- I get to almost 3 hours then the warnings start coming on.. so I have half of the 7 hours I'm hearing about. From the thread it says to turn off apps you don't use, turn down the display and shut off wifi when reading. For me it's the display and I can't go any lower in brightness. Otherwise- I am happy with it too for the price.