Last 2 problems 10.1' Flytouch2 wowpad Infotmic

richland007

Jan 11, 2011
I have my two last remaining problems with this 10.1' Flytouch2 wowPad 2.1.1158 emma2/jaws built
The problems 1. Camera not working!! it only displays red/green background sort of like being a pal/secam/ntsc problem but you know that's not the case I have had it work before and than it will go off i cant seem to figure out if its a software issue some sort of codec that messes it up probably from the sip video phone or is it a hardware issue cause when i stuck an sd card once too deep it fixed it and than it got messed up again. How can i figure it out is anyone else using sipdroid or other video/sip phone with the camera also if its a hardware issue you thing the cell phone repair guys will be able to repair it???
Problem 2. I cant seem to connect the pad with the pc i have checked the option for USB debugging and accepting software from other sources i have also used both a straight male A to male A connection and a USB file transfer cable and no results only when you hook up another androind phone to it it sees it as a USB hard drive?? but i cant access the aPad though a pc to add software to it??? what am i doing wrong

Thank you
Denis

rfc4711

Jan 22, 2011
Hi Denis,

Does you flytouch work to surf to internet sites like cnn.com or nytimes.com?

Thanks,
Sascha

molecular

Nov 20, 2010
I have my two last remaining problems with this 10.1' Flytouch2 wowPad 2.1.1158 emma2/jaws built
The problems 1. Camera not working!! it only displays red/green background sort of like being a pal/secam/ntsc problem but you know that's not the case I have had it work before and than it will go off i cant seem to figure out if its a software issue some sort of codec that messes it up probably from the sip video phone or is it a hardware issue cause when i stuck an sd card once too deep it fixed it and than it got messed up again. How can i figure it out is anyone else using sipdroid or other video/sip phone with the camera also if its a hardware issue you thing the cell phone repair guys will be able to repair it???
Problem 2. I cant seem to connect the pad with the pc i have checked the option for USB debugging and accepting software from other sources i have also used both a straight male A to male A connection and a USB file transfer cable and no results only when you hook up another androind phone to it it sees it as a USB hard drive?? but i cant access the aPad though a pc to add software to it??? what am i doing wrong

Thank you
Denis

Can't help with the camera issue - mine had worked from new through all firmware updates up to ver. 1623.
Regarding the second problem this is most likely to be the lack of a driver for the pad. I was using Burntool to update and it comes with the driver. When the PC sees the pad as new hardware you select I will provide the driver, point it to the Burntool folder & it installs it. Then the pad shows it's connected to PC.
Hope this helps.

richland007

Jan 11, 2011
i will try it again tonight however the problem is that the pc does not see the aPad at all it doesn't tell me there was a hardware found with no drivers for it so i can select "i will select the driver" there is nothing happenning i use the male A to male A cable connected and nothing happens. Like i said PC does not say new hardware found ,nope nothing, and apad does not see anything like it does when a drive is connected. Its like dead air and i have switched cables, and of course in the apad settings for apps i have checked allow usb debuging but nothing happens.
some one told me theat you need to boot aPad by pressing the power while holding down the menu + home but that brings you to the config meny where it asks you if you want to install update from sd card or clear cache ect
any input will be appreciated
thank you
Denis

japinder

Mar 22, 2011
Hi,

Did you resolve this? I am facing the same issue of the pc not detecting the tablet at all.