Last resort at trying to get support for purchase from McBub

yella

Jan 4, 2012
I purchased the Tablet I7C tablet some two months ago.

McBub: Low-Priced 7 Inch I 7C , USD 109.99, 7 Inch I 7C Android 4.0 Tablet PC AllWinner A10 CPU 1.2GHz GPU: Mali 400 Ultra-thin WIFI HDMI Black&Silver (CN110218)

It arrived dead on arrival, waited several weeks for a video to open it and see if I can fix it, fixed it, loose ribbon inside.

Since then I have been trying to get the firmware files to update to ICS 4, as stated in the description, as it did not arrive with this pre-installed 2.3.4 was installed.
I have for the last month been trying to get the links for the firmware files with no success, either waiting for stock or no response.

The last email I got was with how to install the firmware, with one little omission, the firmware. this was over a week ago and still no answer for the ICS firmware for this tablet.

I was offered to have the device replaced, but unfortunately my young son has this device and its not really an option to tell my son he cannot have his tablet for several weeks while it is replaced as this was a birthday present for him.

I am hoping someone from McBub will look into this as this is now getting very frustrating, I specifically bought this for ICS to find it appears there is no such firmware for the device, and it is still being sold as a ICS device.

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Hi Yella:
This is eric from mcbub.com. i just find your problem. Sorry for making you wait so long time. Please send me the Private message about your order number,and i will check with my colleague, and i promise , we will give you solution tomorrow to fix your problem.(now it is night here, and i am at home, so i can't find the problem immediately,and give solutions. hope you can understand.)

yella

Jan 4, 2012
Hi Eric, I got your firmware, that bricked the tablet, its now on a boot loop and I have no other firmware files. Even though I requested them quite some time ago.
I have consistently sent email stating this which have been ignored.

Please show some respect here and provide me with a firmware file that works with this tablet.