LATEST FIRMWARE FOR U9 GT - Rockchip 2918

cmtsystem

Nov 11, 2011
Hi, how I can fix my tablet, unfortunately RKtool.exe updated,but does not load anything, just leave a light and rays, I'm thinking maybe the firmware boot from a MicroSD, be possible?

Nov 13, 2011
im so happy to see there's a rk2918 tablet sucesfully flash a custom firmware. Can I try to flash this rom on my Nextbook Premium 7?

fellipeleo

Dec 2, 2011
Hello, I have a tablet with RK29board Benss B5, was wondering if you can update the firmware or install any rom?
Thanks.
Sorry for my bad english.

fellipeleo

Dec 2, 2011
Thank you extraterrestrial.

If something goes wrong I can go back to the firmware that came on the tablet?

Best Regards

tayfelix

Nov 28, 2011
Can someone please help me with the annoying problem!!!
$problem 1.jpg

Jan 30, 2011
Last edited:

phat

Dec 27, 2011
I'm trying to load the ICS 4.0 beta on a U9GT2 using a 64bit Win7 machine with no luck. Anyone here can help me out?

Sent from my XT910 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

choloxinzo

Dec 28, 2011
I'm trying to load the ICS 4.0 beta on a U9GT2 using a 64bit Win7 machine with no luck. Anyone here can help me out?

Sent from my XT910 using Android Tablet Forum

Install drivers of AMD that are inclued in package. I have to install this in two machines (with intel core 2 duo) and it works

Tell me about.

phat

Dec 27, 2011
Install drivers of AMD that are inclued in package. I have to install this in two machines (with intel core 2 duo) and it works

Tell me about.

The device shows up as an "HTC Dream Composite ADB Interface" in my device manager (W7 64bit i7) and I can't update the driver with any of the ones that I have found that are possibly related to this tablet. Not sure how to change/update the driver to the AMD one.