Le Pan 3 to have 2 cameras (front and rear)?

jujubeanie

Feb 5, 2012
I just went on the Le Pan site and it said that they are releasing a Le Pan 3? They said that the Lepan 2 is able to upgrade to 4.0 but that they are releasing a Lepan 3. I got excited about that news because I know for sure the price of the Lepan 2 and Lepan one will shrink in a couple of months ( ^ .^)

More info on the Le Pan 3:
Le Pan announces 3 new tablets

I then read that it will feature a 5MP camera on the back and a 2MP on the front. I read some other things about it that are slightly different from the Le Pan two, but that is the main thing that stood out to me. Of course if the camera isn't a big deal to someone then it won't matter with the 2 camera's. There hasn't been a release date for it yet,but that article was just written up in Jan. The Le Pan 2 was just release in Dec.,so maybe the Le Pan 3 will be out in the spring or summer of 2012,maybe.

Here is the link to Lepan's website where I first saw it:

Le Pan

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
When is the le pan 3 due? i've recently read a lot of positive feedback for lepan 2 & am actually thinking of getting it just to see what the hype is all about. only $270 too

jujubeanie

Feb 5, 2012
I think it will be release sometime this year. Maybe later on this year though, being the fact that the Le Pan 2 was released "formally" in Jan of 2012. I am thinking about getting the Le Pan 2 also. It can upgrade to 4.0, so the only major difference with 2 and 3 is the 2 camera's. I am more focused on the type of OS.But when the Le Pan 3 comes out the prices for Lepan 1 and 2 are gonna go down probably alot :)

yann2

Jan 24, 2012
The III model was included in the Press Release Matsunichi had for the CES in Las Vegas in January.

There's a lot of VapourWare on it, all the said models are not reality, well, they might have showed a sample of the III on the show.

$vapourware.jpg

More interesting for me was the part about the new 'low priced' model - the specs are :

TC978 – Performance and Value