le pan frozen one screen won't shut off can't do anything except hear repetitve sound

daffyice

Dec 30, 2011
Help can't get le pan turned off can't get to menu or anything else waiting for battery to die any suggestions?

jenbleyes

Jan 9, 2012
Do NOT just simply reset!!! I did this the first time mine froze and lost all my downloaded apps. I'm trying to get through to customer service to see if they can suggest anything else but I'm on the east coast and have to wait for the west coast customer service hrs. ugh! NOT HAPPY that this tablet is only a couple weeks old and have had this problem twice. Thinking about returning if this continues.

pbowen2112

Mar 1, 2012
Do NOT just simply reset!!! I did this the first time mine froze and lost all my downloaded apps. I'm trying to get through to customer service to see if they can suggest anything else but I'm on the east coast and have to wait for the west coast customer service hrs. ugh! NOT HAPPY that this tablet is only a couple weeks old and have had this problem twice. Thinking about returning if this continues.

This is NOT correct. My Le Pan II just froze up on shut-down just as described by daffyice. I chose to try the reset as described by Alena123. The device immediately shut-down. Upon restart, all was normal and I had lost nothing.

A factory reset (which does 'wipe' the device clean) entails far more than just pushing the reset button. In fact, some users on other forums insist that three hands are needed to do a factory reset.