Le Pan II in stock where?

grinchy8

Mar 11, 2012
Well - my Le Pan II from Newegg ordered on Sat 3/10 is out for Delivery today, so it took five working days to process and get to my place. I am always underwhelmed with Newegg when I compare to Amazon Prime. But I guess that is true of anything compared to Prime. All the accessories I ordered (thanks to the Case/Accessory Thread) got in yesterday from Amazon.

LePan69

Mar 15, 2012
A used like new LePan2 popped up on Amazon from a just launched seller. I have always preferred to pay extra for new but since I have been having such bad luck on getting a tablet due to my indecisiveness (do I really even need 1?) I jumped on this before it disappeared.
  • Last Saturday I was seriously contemplating getting a BlackBerry PlayBook that has been on sale forever from $499 to $199 @ BestBuy. I drove 30 minutes to the 1 & only store that still had some in stock so that I could see it in person. After standing there an hour, I could not make up my mind & left. The next day, I decided to get it & of course, the sale was over & it went back to $499 (still that price this week)
  • My previous post in this thread shows how I lost out on the "open box" specials at NewEgg - of course I still wish they would open the box & let you know at least what is inside before you order
So hopefully my LePan2 is OK & nothing is wrong w/ it (hopefully the seller charged it full the 1st etc etc) but I am still worried about why they sold it so quickly & of course being just launched seller - how trustworthy they are. @ least it I did not get it off CraigsList or Ebay so I feel somewhat safer.

Amazon says 3 weeks for delivery but I think that they are just playing it safe - I emailed the seller & they are in MI & gave me the USPS tracking # so hopefully soon. I got the Targus Truss case as well .... *fingers crossed*

Last edited:

Lykele

Mar 19, 2012
I realize that Microcenter is not on every street corner, but I called my local one (Cincinnati) and they had 17 in stock. If you have Microcenter nearby you might give them a call. SKU: 138669

LePandroid

Jan 18, 2012
Best Buy and Micro Center have them again too.
And I saw HSN had it for $299.95 as their Today's Special but they sold out the few thousand they had by noon and had to use a different item for the special for the rest of the day lol.