Le Pan Life Members- We Need Your Help!

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
If you have tried to log into Le Pan Life today you are aware the site is down. Danny (Dbaybay) the founders father is dying. He is unable to cover the hosting costs at this time and the account has been temporarily suspended. If you find you are in a position to help please pm me and we can discuss it.

Our prays are with Danny at this difficult time.

Spaceboy62

Jan 12, 2012
That's sad, sorry to hear about that.
Just curious, how much is needed for the year to keep that site going?

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
Apparently it isn't much. THe hosting fee is 20.00 per month so 240.00 would cover a whole year. I told Adam we need a donate button on the site. I am sure lots of folks would contribute if it was just a click or two.

Spaceboy62

Jan 12, 2012
Apparently it isn't much. THe hosting fee is 20.00 per month so 240.00 would cover a whole year. I told Adam we need a donate button on the site. I am sure lots of folks would contribute if it was just a click or two.

Maybe a goal of $10 each from 24 members, or $5 each from 48 members.

dewynn

Jan 28, 2013
Any updates on what will be happening to the forum info? There was a lot of good stuff there the last time I checked. Only just joined and already losing a good source of data. Can we contribute using Paypal?
Dave

BGKK

Feb 1, 2013
I don't believe PayPal is desired. When I made my contribution I was asked to buy an Amazon gift card in the name of: [email protected]
With the account temporarily suspended this might not be the best option. Perhaps JohnA2U , as a very active member in that forum, would have a more accurate answer.

Last edited:

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
Wow exscentric that is cool. You can view the site with that.

No new news on getting lepanlife up and running as far as I know. Danny (dbaybay) owns the domain and the site. I have not heard from him.
You can also look for info or make comments on the Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/LePanLife

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
I did the same thing and can get at a few things. We are trying to rebuild the lepanlife forum at LePanForum.com. what we really need are the linked files. Roms etc. If you find any of that stuff let me know.

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk