Le Pan tablets?

mrbean1957

Mar 28, 2011
Anyone bought one of these. The TC 970, seems to have constantly good reviews online. Not much support it seems, I'm not worried about rooting if it has the market...

Any views on this?

gmelchor01

Oct 27, 2011
and I think it's great! It's solid, bright, fast, thin, large 9.7" screen like the IPad. I've had zero problems. Support on their website is quick when you open a 'case' by sending an email. I have a G-tab, but the Le Pan is so stable, fast, and attactive, I'm starting to prefer it instead. There's a hacked Skype for froyo that works on Le Pan. Netflix, YouTube, falsh, and market all work flawlessly. I highly recommend, especially for the price.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
@ All in this thread.

These tablets are starting to become popular, particularly in Australia. My problem is I don't know where to send people with Le Pan questions since there isn't a sub forum for you. I'd like to get you folks all together somewhere so you can discuss your adventures among yourselves. Is there a place you're currently gathering at already? If not, I'm thinking of using the Samsung Based section because it's the only place I could find the Cortex A8 processor mentioned. Let me know what your thoughts are so I can do what I can to help you out. (The discussion area and Q&A are pretty much for people who don't know what tablet they have or want. You folks know what you've got.:cool:)

frankthetank

Jun 20, 2011
Thanks Spider. I have a Le Pan on order, expecting it this week. Sure would like to have a forum area to discuss our experience.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I've formally requested a new sub forum for the Le Pan tablets, we'll see how that goes. I'll keep you informed here, but in the meantime start all new threads with "LePan" in the title. That way I'll be able to find them easier and gather them into a new location.:cool:

Last edited:

Adeena

Nov 23, 2011
Yay for Le Pan! :D I just bought one a couple weeks ago for my hubby for Christmas. It's our first tablet. He doesn't know about it yet, and I'm having fun playing with it on the sly. ;) I liked it so much that I've ordered two more for our kids for Christmas!

Admittedly, I don't have experience with anything else, but it's been extremely easy to use, and I've downloaded a bunch of free apps already.

Looking forward to reading more tips/tricks. :)
~Adeena

fuzzmanks

Nov 27, 2011
I also have a Le Pan TC970 on the way. It should arrive tomorrow!! It would be great to have a sub forum. I was able to find any other forum websites with Le Pan discussions. I found this website from doing a google search two or three days ago.

frankthetank

Jun 20, 2011
Excellent. Thanks Spider. Searching has been difficult because everytime I search for Le Pan I get the message "The following words are either very common, too long, or too short and were not included in your search: Le, Pan". The only way to search is with the words combined as LePan but this thread does not come up in the search. Now that you helped create a sub forum, no more worries.

Sir_Cusfreak

Nov 29, 2011
Subforum - w00t

thanks Spider. I had trouble searching the site at first too.

Mine comes in today, I can't wait. I'll post later with my impressions of it, though after watching several videos about the device on youtube, and there's another on Newegg TV, I'm pretty sure this is the droid I'm looking for. I'll post accessories I find that fit too, and hopefully others will as well - accessories are sparse for this specifically, though I hear iPad 1 cases are they way to go, but still hear they can be hit and miss - it's very close in size, and appearently some work great and some don't. I'm planning to risk the 8 bucks on the Technocel snug fit, we'll see how that goes.

Cheers

zecrow

Dec 1, 2011
Hey guys. I just joined a few seconds ago and I am more than likely going to purchase a Le Pan TC970. Here's the one question that I can't seem to get an answer to anywhere. Since the tablet uses a 30 pin connector, does it have the capability to send an audio/video signal out? For example, I plan on using this to do basic presentations and I need to know if can use one of the iPad 30pin to VGA/HDMI adapters. If not the iPad accessory, do you know if there is one that will work or if the Le Pan even has the capability to do so? Is the 30 pin port only used to transfer data to a PC/Mac? Thanks in advance.