Le Pan unnecessary freezing

Dukelewi

Oct 18, 2012
Hi there everyone,

First off I'd just like to say hello to new and habitual android forum users. Straight to the point, I currently own the Le Pan 1 tablet 2.2 version and love the unique process functionality that comes with it. With that being said, ever since I have had the Le Pan tablet (around a year and a half now), it decides to completely freeze at random time intervals. Being above average with technology, I have not been able to determine the reason for these freezings. Not only does the current tasks being worked on lose all data but I also need to annoyingly use a small point to reach the reset button (mechanical pencils mostly, being a student). If someone could enlighten me with some sort of explanation for this occurrence, I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks a ton!

P.S- On a side note, I have a family member with the Le Pan 2, phenomenal device! (down with anything apple! Just kidding :rolleyes:)

D

Dawnstar

Hello

For the tablet freezing it could be many things, I think it could be the Ram too many apps trying to load at boot or the OS!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dukelewi

Oct 18, 2012
Thank you for the input, but I dont believe that could be the case. I control processes being run and try to keep running backround apps to a minimum. This occurs mostly on random intervals where I can go a full business day without any problems and other days it acts on a menstral cycle :p and freezes from plain music, writing notes (mostly colornote app), following presentations/lectures (mostly document to go app) and occasionally with nothing running. In regards to space, I hold a total of 1.84GB with available space of 1.10GB, with not importing movies, data hungry applications, etc.

Cheers,

Dukelewi