Le Pan

Beckea

Sep 4, 2011
It was either QVC or HSN (not sure which one was selling it) anyway, I was looking at it. They have more colors available rather than just the black cover. Anyway, It was running the 4.1 I think and it looked good on TV, but I am not sure. Reviews? Thoughts?

I was too late to order it, but it is the price I like and they have it in flexpays - anyway I am waiting when it comes available again.

AgActual

Mar 14, 2012
I don't have the Lepan S but I have a lepan II, which has the same guts and if you are a fan of android, i don't think there is a better tablet for the money than a lepan. It is very fast, very stable, the build quality is excellent, the battery life is about 10 hours. I have never had a problem with my Le Pan II. Same with my brother, who also has one. I have never tried his but he says it works perfectly. For $250 or so, you are getting something that is comparable to an iPad 3 (except that whole retina display thing) but with android instead of iOS. I wouldn't worry about being disappointed or getting it and felling like you got ripped off. It is by far the best deal you are going to find and again, my lepan 2 has been virtually problem free for the last 7 months or so.

exscentric

Nov 25, 2010
Which model did they have?

I have the first one and love it. I don't use it as much as I should but have never had an issue with it and it is the best tablet of several I have tried and owned.

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
The Le Pan S is basically a modified Le Pan II. It was on sale at HSN. You can pre order it from amazon. I love my LP 2.

May 3, 2012
I love my lp2. I've toyed with other tablets on display at stores and would choose my lp2 consistently over its competitors . Expect maybe a MS Surface :p