Leader Impression i7 tablet wont finish os hicuping at boot

mike420allday

Mar 2, 2012
please someone help you guys word is your the ones that can possibly help me i rooted my impression i7 with z4root it was fine for 1 hour then all of a sudden it rebooted on its on and it load s like this first screen say impression 2nd screen lady in a lawn chair 3rd screen another pic thay have on the loading screen and once it goes there screen goes black and the same pic pops back up over and over again if i reset it still does it i held down the +_and power button to try and partion the drive its says partioning drive pls wait untill reboot but it doesnt fix pls hel;p me not alot of info around on this tablet form wht i have seen and it was a gift from my bro in law in iraq:(

skvmb

Mar 8, 2012
is tehre none that can help me lots of views no replys pls help

Seriously? Nobody has a clue? Has anyone managed to figure out how to restore these pieces of crap?

The manufacturer is of no help, whatsoever. I am still under warranty and they won't even help me in the slightest bit.

Using a build.prop editor is what made mine this way (boot looping.) I just want to find a way to delete the build.prop file but, when plugged into my PC it says the two partitions are 0 bytes and are inaccessible. I will never buy f*ing chinese again. :mad: