Leader International Impression 10

ccwolfpacktx

Dec 8, 2011
I just got the impression 10-80....but can't stand there is no Android market on an Android tablet. Do I have to or can I load a different Rom.do I nd to root first? Found a guy on YouTube that used superoneclick to root his impression but I don't know if I should do the same....help

Armas83

Dec 8, 2011
@ccwolfpacktx are you talking aout the guy on youtube hispanic with tattoos acros his chest? Where he showed you how easy it was with the superoneclick? I tried that repeatedly for like an hr. He made it seem much easier then it is still cant find a way to root it. If you find out please post info. Also what are the benifits of rooting your tablet? sorry newbiue to the whole Tablet realm...Thanks

ccwolfpacktx

Dec 8, 2011
@ccwolfpacktx are you talking aout the guy on youtube hispanic with tattoos acros his chest? Where he showed you how easy it was with the superoneclick? I tried that repeatedly for like an hr. He made it seem much easier then it is still cant find a way to root it. If you find out please post info. Also what are the benifits of rooting your tablet? sorry newbiue to the whole Tablet realm...Thanks

didnt work for me....but still looking for a way to root or install Honeycomb 3.0 rom

jaeski33

Dec 11, 2011
As far as I know there is not an active recovery to flash any rom at all. I searched and searched for one.

jeffclough

Dec 20, 2011
I tried a few times and followed the guy on YouTubes directions and never got it to work. I spent alot of time and found a program called Z4root it is on the Amazon.com market site it is free and you can do a temporary root as well as a permanent root. It downloads directly to your tablet with no need to connect to your PC.
Here is the link to the Z4Root program.
http://www.amazon.com/RyanZA-z4root/dp/B004XNTFG0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=mobile-apps&qid=1324428406&sr=1-1

B
y the way anyone out there having trouble with connecting to your TV? My new Sony TV does not recognize my Impression Tablet gives and error "No Signal"
Thanks

daricd

Dec 24, 2011
I have the 10-80. I looked around and decided to try superoneclick to root with. It worked great even though I don't really know what rooting is. Once I did that I went to the xda developer place and loaded the apps in the order I was supposed to and everything worked great and I now have android market on the tablet. Give it a shot just follow the directions. I didn't the first time around and ended up having to do it all over again.

I would like to add that once I did these simple procedures, the tablet is quite good. It does a lot of cool things.

Last edited:

daricd

Dec 24, 2011
I was wondering if anyone has had any trouble with their sound on the 10-80. It seems like I'm only getting sound out of one speaker (I can tell even thought they are right next to each other...great design) and when I plug in headphones the sound is almost inaudible even with the volume cranked. I'm just curious to see if anyone else is having issues.
Thanks.

imadtchmn

Jan 13, 2012
I have the i10 and also have low sound issues with the speakers and not much better with the headphones. I do have a support email into leader impression, but have not heard anything back. If I do, I'll post the response here.

lee2012

Jan 30, 2012
Hi hope this helps. Go to the Amazon website on the net on your tablet. Join Amazon and on the left under the Orange Tab that says shop all departments. Click on Apps for Andoirds.
Down load the Amazon app store to your tablet you can then get games and Netflix's. My issue was that I had to upgrade the tablet I just got over christmas time because it would not download my netflix's. Go the the Impressons website under support and select your tablet. Do the Firmware update. Make sure you read the instructions first.
The tablet will be set back like new. You will lose anything you may have added. Then do the Amazon app store you should be good to go to get apps.

ixnay099

Sep 24, 2011
I bought an icade to use with this tablet, I cannot seem to pair it properly, I followed the instructions. The tablet sees the icade but the icade will not respond when I try to put in the Bluetooth pairing code. It pairs with my other devices and works fine but will not respond with this tablet... Any advice?

debodebbie

Feb 15, 2012
My grandson dropped mine and broke the screen. Other than that it works fine. I, too, would like to find a new screen for mine.