Lenco TAB-811 root?

Favela

Feb 11, 2012
Another Rockchip RK2918 based tablet: Lenco TAB-811 with Android 2.3.1 Gingerbread. Anyone knows how to flash/root this one?

I tried z4root, superoneclick, etc.. but no luck. For flashing I used RKBatchToolv1.4, however it requires the tablet to be in "recovery" mode and it looks like the Lenco has no option to do that.

FreddyPL

Apr 14, 2012
Another Rockchip RK2918 based tablet: Lenco TAB-811 with Android 2.3.1 Gingerbread. Anyone knows how to flash/root this one?

I tried z4root, superoneclick, etc.. but no luck. For flashing I used RKBatchToolv1.4, however it requires the tablet to be in "recovery" mode and it looks like the Lenco has no option to do that.

Run RKBatchTool, then hold down Volume- key and insert USB.
Can You dump Your ROM, please ?

djpierre

Jun 7, 2012
I got the Lenco Tab-811 rooted by installing X-Team 3.0. It uses CWR, it's Android 4.04 and its running smooth. It's far from perfect but basicly it works.

Problems so far:
- It has a wrong screen orientation so auto rotate works backwards

If anybody knows how to fix this issue it's a working ROM!

djpierre

Jun 7, 2012
So I fixed it with XTeam 3.0. It has Android 4.04 now and everything seems to work fine. Only mods i had to make where:
- Format free space in Android to make all space available
- Adjust Build.prop for input locals and screen auto rotate(270 to 180)

That's all.

Mariete2

Jun 11, 2012
So I fixed it with XTeam 3.0. It has Android 4.04 now and everything seems to work fine. Only mods i had to make where:
- Format free space in Android to make all space available
- Adjust Build.prop for input locals and screen auto rotate(270 to 180)

That's all.

It's my first post here and I want to meke you a request, sorry...
I also have the same tablet and I tried other roms but none work fine in ICS, Could you please put this modified one in some place where I could take a copy?

Thank you in advance, Mario.

Tvdslr

Aug 7, 2012
It's my first post here and I want to meke you a request, sorry...
I also have the same tablet and I tried other roms but none work fine in ICS, Could you please put this modified one in some place where I could take a copy?

Thank you in advance, Mario.

The same for me, I also want to root my Lenco tab-811.
Tried to find X-Team 3.0 on the net, but only found it in spanish. Since I'm not sure about that, I don't wanna use that file.

I woud be very gratefull if someone could tell me where I can find a good file and explain how to use it properly.

Thanks already, Tjitske

FreddyPL

Apr 14, 2012
I got the Lenco Tab-811 rooted by installing X-Team 3.0. It uses CWR, it's Android 4.04 and its running smooth. It's far from perfect but basicly it works.

Problems so far:
- It has a wrong screen orientation so auto rotate works backwards

If anybody knows how to fix this issue it's a working ROM!
Hi, please tell me wich programm You use to edit build.prop file.
I try to edit it by file explorer, but I've got message, that file is "read only" (properties are RWX now)