Lepan TC970 and video calls

throck

Dec 12, 2011
I just went to the Market that came as part of the default apps. Searched for Skype. Downloaded it and it works fine. Skyped with my sister on her iPad. Would like to know how to end a call though. The End Call icon on the bottom of the screen comes and goes sporadically. I do not know how to get it back when I need it. Had to shut the tablet down to end the call.

onelung76

Dec 31, 2011
Please explain the process of setting up this version of Skype. I tried the Skype from the Market place and it doesn't work for video calls. I can see them, but they can't see me. Also tried Download com.skype.raider2-1.2.apk and install, but how do you go about doing this? If I go through it from my Le Pan it reads download unsuccessful. Not sure how to copy it from my computer, but if it's the same way as upgrading the filmware, then I tried that too. Any advice or step by step info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

iphostway

Dec 23, 2011
Update to the latest firmware uninstall any ver of skype you have installed and then re-install from market. It works just very good. if it is not working for you remember to check your firmware from le pan and download the new one.