Let's all vote for a forum on xda

sdspieg

Sep 11, 2011
This was already mentioned in one of the rooting-threads here, but I thought it would be good if everybody saw it. Now that the Vizio is finally rooted, it is time for development to really start. It's great that people have started tinkering with known issues such as mounting the external SD card, or the ad-hoc fixes; but I also think that the IR blaster offers great potential for all sorts of new apps. Not to talk about all the nice things ROM-cooks can do for us So we have to catch the developers' attention and xda is where those guys (and gals) hang out, NOT here. We now have about 12 votes for the Visio VTAB1008 on the 'open a new forum'-thread - we should easily be able to increase that number significantly is we all went there and voted. So let's!

Cheers,

-Stephan

Last edited:

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
I would also suggest maybe asking some of the developers to participate here. They might find that they like it here :) We've got some great devs here and we can always use more.

sdspieg

Sep 11, 2011
20 more votes before we beat the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 Plus and get in second place!