Let's do this again.

0wn3r5h1p

Dec 20, 2011
I'm running a rooted Tab 10.1 Wifi-Only (P7510) 16GB. I'm looking for a link to download the stock ROM. I've been to droidbasement, I've tried Samsung, I've tried Samfirmware, you name it, I've been there and looked at it. I simply cannot find this ROM. I'm turning to the always-helpful forums here at AT.net. Can anyone help a fellow user out? Please and thank you.

AnimaTechnica

Nov 4, 2010
I'm running a rooted Tab 10.1 Wifi-Only (P7510) 16GB. I'm looking for a link to download the stock ROM. I've been to droidbasement, I've tried Samsung, I've tried Samfirmware, you name it, I've been there and looked at it. I simply cannot find this ROM. I'm turning to the always-helpful forums here at AT.net. Can anyone help a fellow user out? Please and thank you.

Dont have the link handy but go to galaxytabforums.net and search for "messed up by 3.2 here's a way back" in that thread i posted a link to stock 3.1 and 3.2

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

0wn3r5h1p

Dec 20, 2011
Outstanding! Thanks for the link. I love playing around with the Tab, but like knowing that if all else fails, I can always fall back to default for a fresh start.
My 2nd question to the forums: anyone with a good guide on how to start learning how to read the android language? Ideally, I'd like to be able to open a program's files and look through it and know what I'm reading. Any thoughts or suggestions?