Let's Solve Rooting and Adding Play Store on Coby Kyros 8048

pesir

Dec 11, 2012
Ok I have spent the last three day lookng at the screen of my computer and I still cannot find a clear way of rooting and adding a play store to a Coby Kyros 8048 ICS. I did read in a forum where someone mentioning a rooting process for the 7048 was the same for a 8048 but nothing is comfirmed. Also my whole point for rooting is to add the play store. Which leads me to my next question of, do i need to root my (8048 ICS) in order to add the play store? and if so how?
If any addtional information is needed, I am a little tech say and will do my best to provide. So....where do we get started?

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Ok I have spent the last three day lookng at the screen of my computer and I still cannot find a clear way of rooting and adding a play store to a Coby Kyros 8048 ICS. I did read in a forum where someone mentioning a rooting process for the 7048 was the same for a 8048 but nothing is comfirmed. Also my whole point for rooting is to add the play store. Which leads me to my next question of, do i need to root my (8048 ICS) in order to add the play store? and if so how?
If any addtional information is needed, I am a little tech say and will do my best to provide. So....where do we get started?

A simple search would have landed you here.

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...pps-telechips-7032-7034-7036-7048-8048-a.html