Lies about Devices like android tablet

Tabletuser23

Jan 6, 2012
Listen my friends there are thing the tech company doesn't tell us
1.Tablets, iphones etc. "ARE NOT POLISHED TO PERFECTION" they usually just Sell it to the public and fix the bugs later now its safe to say that its polished to perfection "BUT ITS NOT"

I've recently just bought a New Android tablet and after a few Weeks The touch screen doesn't anymore it simply just turns into a piece of **** afterwards.. and yes i took good care of it for Gods sake and i had to buy a new one same "RESULT" Turned into a piece of **** After a few weeks Id recommend to people who are thinkin into buying new products of Samsung,Apple,etc. Dont buy their products or atleast wait for a few years or months thats when they really start getting complaints and fixin bugs

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
Listen my friends there are thing the tech company doesn't tell us
1.Tablets, iphones etc. "ARE NOT POLISHED TO PERFECTION" they usually just Sell it to the public and fix the bugs later now its safe to say that its polished to perfection "BUT ITS NOT"

I've recently just bought a New Android tablet and after a few Weeks The touch screen doesn't anymore it simply just turns into a piece of **** afterwards.. and yes i took good care of it for Gods sake and i had to buy a new one same "RESULT" Turned into a piece of **** After a few weeks Id recommend to people who are thinkin into buying new products of Samsung,Apple,etc. Dont buy their products or atleast wait for a few years or months thats when they really start getting complaints and fixin bugs
Well friend, I've had my ACER ICONIA A500 since June 2011 and I have never had a problem. There are two other A500s in this household and they haven't really had any problems. So either you're buying cheap crap or you are mis-treating the tablet. 2 tablets with the same fault - not common at all.:confused:

TROONORTH

Jan 5, 2012
My Asus Transformer has hundreds of hours on it. Runs like a finely tuned machine. Seriously. I haven't had a single problem except for getting it to recognize my wireless system ( which turned out to be my fault. In fact I am using it right now and it is performing flawlessly ly ly ly ly ly ly ly lllllllllllllllll ***&y bsssst - kaptka-kaputka-kaputkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bzzzt smoke... . ... . . . . . . . ........ .:confused:

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
I got a Samsung Galaxy note......no problems, I got at least 10 friends with Ipads and never heard one complaining.....you haven't been lucky with your tablets!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

Tabletuser23

Jan 6, 2012
i dont believe ive bought some cheap copy of it and i haven't been mistreating it but the 3rd purchase seems to have no problems And i dont mind the price its just that i cant believe they would sell something that could have problems in a matter of weeks and the condition of it was like it was just out of the box -.-

criver

Oct 20, 2011
Hi!
First thing, what tablets did you buy? Also, don't you have a warranty or something for the tablets you bought? I mean tablets may not be "polished to perfection", but usually a unworking touchscreen is not on the "not polished to perfection" side - I guess the tablets you bought were either flawed or you mistreated them. I've had a chinese brand tablet (Zenithink C91), which is more likely to have many flaws, but up to now I'm really happy with it (I'm only a little unhappy with android - but the hardware's totally fine).