Link2SD on Coby 7127 - can't get it installed

bunchacats

Apr 4, 2012
I'm trying to download link2sd and it tells me it isn't compatible with my device. I see others have installed this app successfully, so if anyone has any pointers, I'd appreciate it. I have the Coby7127 and it is rooted. I have a 32GB sd card which has been partitioned. I can't even get the app to the tablet.

bunchacats

Apr 4, 2012
Link2SD 1.7.0.apk

install this lower version first then u can update it after installing the lower version

Well, I got the app installed, but it isn't recognizing my partitions. I tried uninstalling and moving the app to different locations (tflash), but I still get the same error. I pulled my sd card and checked in EASEUS to make sure the partitions were there and they are. I'll keep trying :), but if you have another suggestion I'd welcome it. THanks for your help!

Kairnage

Sep 25, 2011
Well, I got the app installed, but it isn't recognizing my partitions. I tried uninstalling and moving the app to different locations (tflash), but I still get the same error. I pulled my sd card and checked in EASEUS to make sure the partitions were there and they are. I'll keep trying :), but if you have another suggestion I'd welcome it. THanks for your help!
Depending on the instructions you got for L2SD you might want to ignore, them. A lot say you have one ext partition. I have had better luck just using 2 fat 32 partitions that I make with Easeus