Linked connectors for Android Email client

Paras

Feb 9, 2014
Currently, I am using Blackberry Playbook. With all the shortcomings (Thanks to uncaring management at RIM) there is one very useful function that I am going to miss when I move away from it.

Useful function:

When I add a new contact and that contacts email address is on Social networks like LinkedIn, it pulls in all data from the network. Very useful function because one knows who the prospect is before one picks up the phone.

I am wondering if a similar capability exists on Android.

Thanks in advance

Paras

Feb 9, 2014
Currently, I am using Blackberry Playbook. With all the shortcomings (Thanks to uncaring management at RIM) there is one very useful function that I am going to miss when I move away from it.

Useful function:

When I add a new contact and that contacts email address is on Social networks like LinkedIn, it pulls in all data from the network. Very useful function because one knows who the prospect is before one picks up the phone.

I am wondering if a similar capability exists on Android.

Thanks in advance

Well nearest one I could find was Contact Peek. Tried it but it is waste of time it is like the difference between MS Dos and Windows 8. It's marketing is hyped up but deliveriy??? I doubt if it will ever deliver on promises.

Absolute waste of money and space.

Would love to know if there is any other app that could be even half as good as PlayBook.