Linking Tablets

hjfpac

Nov 12, 2012
I'm a bandleader. Iam thinking about scanning all our music and using tablets rather than loose leaf binders with papers. Rather than call a certain song and have the members of the band go to it on their tablets, is it possible to link them in some way so if I go to a certain song on mine, theirs will automatically go there? Thanks.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Great idea, but I'm afraid there is very little external control available for Android tablets much less multiple tablets.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi hjfpac, welcome to the forum. I'm afraid Lee's right about there being no way to automatically bring up the next song on all the tablets just by going to it on your tablet. There are apps like join.me that would allow you to upload your screen to a website and they could download it to their tablets from there. That could work for a document being discussed in a "meeting", but the delay would be intolerable for your needs. Especially when going from one page of the music to the next. IMO, all the songs will have to be on all the tablets, and they'll have to go to them when you call them.:( If someone can come up with a solution here, I'd be very happy to be proven wrong.:eek: