idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
oh good....he does live in Tanzania,Tanzanite......we have to go visit him!:D

Samsung Galaxy Note

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
....minus one.....JP just came back, he doesn't need to go again. Actually, minus 2....American spiders get killed by African big ones...dangerous for our Spider!

Samsung Galaxy Note

J

jimbo7630

I'm sure that 2 less will be a big help in regards to accommodation!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Hallo Tanzanite.....can we all come visit you?

Samsung Galaxy Note

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
That question needs to be re-phrased "Which part of Tanzania do you live in?" lol!

Surprise. I am actually not living in Tanzania anymore. I recently moved to Mombasa in Kenya.

Tanzania is beautiful but so is Kenya and Mombasa in particular. We also have lepards and Massai's here and a lot more.

I guess we can have two guests per week so 104,586 would take us a few weeks but I am still young.

On as serious note. Kenya and Tanzania are some of the most beautiful places in the world and if you would like to go on Safari or a beach holiday please let me know. Even if I can't provide accomodation to everybody I for sure can help arranging your trip at affordable prices. Some of the Safari packages to Africa are extremely expensive and you can have the same experience at a fraction of the price. After all the lions and the sunsets are the same whether you live in a 3 star or 5 star lodge.

Drop me a PM if you are planning to come to this part of the world.

Last edited: