Liquipel Miraculously Waterproofs Your Smartphone and Potentially Other Devices

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Jan 5, 2011
liquipel-device-waterproofing-chemical.png

Do you believe in magic? I am not referring to the entertaining antics of illusionists like David Copperfield or David Blaine. No, I am talking about real transmutation effects that make the impossible possible. Well, if you didn't before, you might after checking out this cool new product. Of course, really, if you want to get philosophical, it's an easy argument to suggest that all "magic" could simply be the "mystical quality of advanced technology to the uninitiated." Imagine if someone from the middle ages saw an Android phone... they would likely want to burn the user at the stake for fear of its witchcraft.

Interestingly, in this age, technology advances so quickly that it is starting to become a lot harder to be impressed by anything new that comes out. It seems like everyday there is some new "nano-tech-this" or "shrinking micro-processor-that" which blows away the previous generation. Sometimes, though you can still be surprised by something that seems almost magical because it changes things so dramatically. This new product I am about to share with you, Liquipel, almost makes you believe in magic, or at least the seemingly magical nature of advanced technology.

Yahoo! and ABC News recently did a video article on this product called Liquipel. It's some kind of advanced chemical treating process that invisibly makes your smartphone impervious to water (unless you take it very deep where pressure would simply crack the device). What is so amazing about this process is that it still allows the phone to "breathe" so its internal components won't overheat. The video really speaks for itself. What do you guys think? Do we have a new "disruptive" tech that could change the way we use electronic devices? We've included a video demonstration from the company's website below, but the demonstration done on the Yahoo! video was even more impressive so don't forget to check it out.

We want to give a shout out to cirtbrethren, for posting about this product previously!

Source: Yahoo! - ABC News and Liquipel

Last edited by a moderator: