Live Wallpaper install problem

Drogo

Nov 2, 2011
Hi. I'm new to the list. My name is Peggy and from sunny Southern Ontario. I got an Android 2.2 7" touchscreen tablet. Love it BUT the booklet that comes with it neglects to tell me where to find Download History and I've downloaded apps that didn't install but are shown on the downloaded list. According to the booklet I need to go to the elusive download history tap to open and tap to install. Any help appreciated. Looks like a great forum and I think I may be visiting regularly.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Peggy, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. Glad to hear you love your tablet. I'm moving your post to the Android Tablet Q&A section of the forum. Someone there should be able to help you find that elusive download history and get those apps installed.:)

Drogo

Nov 2, 2011
Spider (or should I call you Super?) thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I did fumble my way around alot of the site and still ended up wrong. Appears now they are installed but not in my wallpaper file. Need help from anyone who successfully got a live wallpaper on their tablet. I got online, figured out transferring files and most the normal. All I want is to see lightening on my screen!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Peggy,
If the wallpapers are installed, long press on your home screen. That should bring up some options for selecting your wallpaper. Enjoy that lightning.:cool:

Last edited: