Loading a resident dictionary?

melueth

Feb 5, 2012
Hey All - i'm new here, but couldn't find this particular topic. I'm trying to make my new Coby 7127 as convenient as my old Kindle, and right now, the only thing i'm missing is a resident dictionary. On the Kindle, you can just scroll down to the word you want to look up and the dictionary is instantly activated. With the Coby, i've GOT to be on WI-FI so i can connect to an on-line dictionary - not cool when i'm in remote places. Does anyone know of a way to work this feature into the Coby? I realize i can just load a dictionary and refer to it when i need to, much like the old days when you pull that book off the shelf, but a more convenient, resident path would be killer. Thanks much for any advice.

Marylea

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Do you need/want to use the dictionary in what app? Did you try downloading and installing an apk with all the works for offline use? Probably there are a few options on Market...

melueth

Feb 5, 2012
Do you need/want to use the dictionary in what app? Did you try downloading and installing an apk with all the works for offline use? Probably there are a few options on Market...

I was just starting with the Adilko app that came resident, but i understand what you're saying and will start looking for a better resident ereader app. Thanks!