Loading multiple apps from the app store at once

Manshow

Apr 27, 2011
I thought I saw a message from someone here that they had downloaded all of the apps they had loaded on their Android phone with essentially one button press.

I have just exchanged my A500 for a new one to see if it fixed the GPS problem, and I'm not looking forward to 150 clicks in the Marketplace to get them all back on the thing.

I poked around, but don't see a way to do them all at once. Any suggestions?

Garemlin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nov 13, 2010
I don't know about downloading all at once but you can update all that have an update at the same time. Unless of course they require manual updates.

Sent from my DROIDX

pentool

May 1, 2011
Maybe you should post this question on the google marketplace forum and report back. I'd be curious to know the answer to this as well.

pentool

May 1, 2011
I looked at AppBrain and the only feature I'm missing (same as in the market) is that I can search for tablet optimized apps. Most have a phone screenshot and this does not tell me whether it's HD optimized (just forgot to update the screenshot) or not.

PS: Not to mention it is confusing when developers use the phrase "HD" when it is not. As an example, this game's title says "HD". Yet when you read the description it says "only for 480x800 resolutions". Well, by definition HD is 1280x720 and not 480x800. (Even though further down they say it's not for tablets.)

Last edited: