Locked out, forgot associated account

brianna67

Jan 2, 2013
My son tried to unlock my tablet and locked me out. Now, it is asking for my associated account information. I have no clue which account that would be. I have a Gmail account that is linked to the Gmail app and I have a school email address with the default email app. I have tried both with and without the @gmail.com etc. ending. I know the passwords are correct as well. However, I am wondering if when I registered the tablet, I linked some other account? I have quite a few email addresses, several of which I randomly created and do not use. What is considered the "associated account" and is there a way I can get that information from Sony? I was relieved that I just needed to enter my email and password, only to find it not working. When I Googled this, I saw references to resetting the device which I would really prefer NOT to do. Thanks in advance.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
The associated account would usually be the same one you would access the Google Store with when it would show your device if you selected an app to install.