Locked out of my android

julz67

Jun 30, 2012
We got all but myself a tablet for Christmas. My 12 yr old sons went crazy the other day and we hsd to reset it. Now we can not draw a pattern to get in to it; We çan not even log into our gmail account. Trevor didn't make a mistake and the password clearly works as I have used it numerous times. Going to get a few minutes of shut eye. Hopefully when I awake someone up on computers all night like me will have an andrr. I mean all I can do is look at a page with locks on them. My 12 year old has to have it next month for school. This is really aggrivating me,
PLEASE SOMEONE OUT THERE TELL ME HOW TO SÀVE THIS POOR TABLET, BEFORE I DISECT IT!!!!!!

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
What kind of tablet is it.
Brand, Model number, Name

Often times when something like this happens the only way back in is to do a factory restore. Not being able to get to your desk top means you have to do it the hard way and that means reseting when the device is turned on, this is different for each device so we need to know what tablet you have to find the procedure for reset.

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
We got all but myself a tablet for Christmas. My 12 yr old sons went crazy the other day and we had to reset it. Now we can not draw a pattern to get in to it; We çan not even log into our gmail account. Trevor didn't make a mistake and the password clearly works as I have used it numerous times. Going to get a few minutes of shut eye. Hopefully when I awake someone up on computers all night like me will have an andrr. I mean all I can do is look at a page with locks on them. My 12 year old has to have it next month for school. This is really aggrivating me,
PLEASE SOMEONE OUT THERE TELL ME HOW TO SÀVE THIS POOR TABLET, BEFORE I DISECT IT!!!!!!

Hold on? If you did a factory restore on the tablet, the password you had installed before the restore would be/should be wiped out. You would/should no longer need to put in a password to get to your tablets desktop.
Did you do a factory restore or did you remove a troublesome app and then you could not get back in to it?