Locked out

parkers81

Dec 31, 2011
We just bought our daughter a [h=3]iRulu Brand 7" Knightpad Android 2.2 OS Resistive Touchscreen Tablet PC Google 3G WiFi Mobile Internet Device (MID) 4GB capactiy (Silver color)[/h]
she just put a password on her tablet n she forgot the password. I need help!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having a problem with the new tablet and I'm moving your thread over to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you. Someone there should come along and help you out. Good luck.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Read the sticky by Offworld on this, Forgot your Pattern. Might be able to fix it

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Thanks Rich....couldnt get the link at the time.

sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

burtugey

Jan 11, 2012
Hi everyone
I had problem with my iRulu knighpad 7" tablet since yesterday.

I upgrade (Flashed) the firmware with Universal Uberoid WM8650, and I selected a wrong model cos I couldn't see mine in the list, so where could I find that Model firmware updates, thanks in advance

kaw123

Jan 12, 2012
I bought my son a IRULU 4GB MID 7" Google Android 2.2 Wifi/3G epad on ebay..and the laucher accidently got deleted and now i can't do anything,it keeps showing a message that the com.wmtlaucher has unexpectedly stopped and every time i push the force stop button it keeps popping up and it won't let me do anything..I've looked on internet on everything,my other son has one to,I thought maybe i could download all the factory settings from it to my other son's epad thats messed up,but i don't know how to do that either.....my son is upset because it was his christmas present...can anyone please HELP.....HELP:(