Lonely Arnova 10 user (?)

Kristie_L

May 10, 2011
Greetings,
I am very new and wished I would have looked here before buying but...Does anyone here have an Anova 10? What has your experience been? I am disappointed the at full charge it barely plays a movie.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you here! I am sure we have someone here that has the same tab....

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mar 30, 2011
Welcome. Haven't heard of the tab before, but hopefully someone will chime in.

kikihorjak

Sep 23, 2011
Well, lonely Arnova user, you're not alone anymore:rolleyes: I purchased model 10b two days ago and, since now I see that your post dates from June, would like to ask you what is your experience with this tablet sofar?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Kiki, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. I doubt that Kristie_L will see your post here, but you could try sending a PM. Click on Kristie's name and then click "Private Message" to send a PM. Also, if you put "Arnova 10" into the search box in the upper right corner of any forum page, you'll find the posts in this forum regarding your tablet.

ronjo94

Nov 29, 2011
Greetings,
I am very new and wished I would have looked here before buying but...Does anyone here have an Anova 10? What has your experience been? I am disappointed the at full charge it barely plays a movie.

Hi Kristie if you're still looking. I have just joined today and saw your query. I would think that you have the earlier model of this tablet. I got the Arnova 10 G2 last week and it's a great machine with over 4 hours usage on a charge. I have searched and tried a few different makes of tablet and returned them as being of poor quality for the price I paid ( 1 did not even work correctly. For the price I paid I believe this to be a superb unit. It has one drawback ( this is probably why the price is low) you cannot link to Android market, instead it has it's own app store which is not quite so good. If we get access to the Android Market in the future so much the better however, I am extrmely pleased with it as it is. I has the conductive multi - touch screen as opposed to the resistive screen on the earlier model and this makes the responses to touch extremly quick and accurate. Sorry that this does not really help you but, it may help others to make their choice.

Matsikay

Nov 29, 2011
hello everyone. I just purchased the 10b as a gift for someone. I have been trying to get it configured and download some of the apps they will likely use. I have learned that apparently there is a problem with Skype? and what's this about the android market? I see the marketplace, but it's very limited (in my opinion). And - does anyone have any info on a nice case with keyboard? I would like to have this all set up and ready for my friend when I give it to them for the holidays!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Ronjo, welcome to Android Tablets and congratulations on your new tablet. Nice to hear you're happy with it other than the Market situation. Glad you decided to become a member.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Matsikay, nice to have you here with us at Android Tablets. For information on the tablet or any questions you may have, the Android Tablet Q&A section would be the best place to post. Just click the link and you'll be there.:)

lynnspiller7

Jan 5, 2012
i have an arnova 10g2, very pleased with it, having a few problems getting the email set up properley and dissappointed with the market, i assumed that as it was android, it would have access to the android market

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Lynn, welcome to Android Tablets and congratulations on your new tablet. Glad you decided to join us here as a new member of the forum.

jnewt74

Dec 16, 2010
I received my Arnova 10 G2 10 days ago, never letting a tablet set for long without kicking roms at it. I found you can install the market "Older Version" without my pain and without rooting. As i said the market is an older version but works very well.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QSM6ATPBhttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=QSM6ATPB

Extract the files, transfer the files and then install the apks using file manager in this order:

-1.Google Services Framework -2.OneTime Initializer -3.Setup Wizard -4.Talk -5.Gmail -6.Vending

Installation of a custom rom, I have installed the first and second version of this rom. The first version was not much better then stock rom. The second version is very nice and I think you will like it. Fully rooted but you need to install the market with the same instructions listed above.

Arnova 10 G2 first custom firmware with Android Market and root

I hope you have fun with the new rom if you decided to install... The instructions look a little difficult but really their simple. Very simple.

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Welcome aboard jnewt, congratulations on the new tablet and thanks for helping the folks out. Nice of you to get off to a quick start like that.