Looking for a $100-$150 tablet

RedRedKrovy

Sep 21, 2012
I have three kids, 12, 6, and 2, I'm wanting to buy a somewhat cheap tablet for them. The cheaper the better because I can buy more than one so they don't fight over it. What I require is something that plays YouTube, Netflix, and I would like to play OnLive also. I know most everything out there plays YouTube and Netflix but what I'm worried about is OnLive. I know it requires Gingerbread and they do have a small list of tablets it will work on on their website but the list is like 10 tablets long and there are hundreds of tablets out there. Any ideals or advice would be greatly appreciated.

ovenwu

Nov 8, 2010
PIPO S1,RK3066 dual-core 1.6G CPU,powerful enough to watch youtube videos.3200mAh battery can keep around 5 hours playing.
7 inch screen is right for kids.
Just try this tablet for only $85,Original price is $89.84, with the coupon code:RETAILMENOT, 5 off.

IDR1219

Sep 22, 2012
My In-Laws just bought a Coby Kyros 10.1 for about $120. It was not a bad tablet for the price. No Play Store, but you can download the Amazon App store.

Fannie

Aug 30, 2012
How about Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II?This tablet at Ankaka sells $94.83 now[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, 宋体].Cheap price with so many functions.[/FONT]
[h=1][/h][h=1][/h]

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I have three kids, 12, 6, and 2, I'm wanting to buy a somewhat cheap tablet for them. The cheaper the better because I can buy more than one so they don't fight over it. What I require is something that plays YouTube, Netflix, and I would like to play OnLive also. I know most everything out there plays YouTube and Netflix but what I'm worried about is OnLive. I know it requires Gingerbread and they do have a small list of tablets it will work on on their website but the list is like 10 tablets long and there are hundreds of tablets out there. Any ideals or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Hi RedRedKrovy, you can take a look at the Onda V701 dual-core, it's on a special offer in our site for only $89.99 shipped, and you can find more cheap tablets in our site. welcome! :)