Looking for a Case

murdock1080p

Sep 15, 2011
I was wondering if anyone out there found a Case for the sony tablet that will provide 2 things. First it needs to encompass the tablet but leave the screen available to work with, I'm definately not looking for a sleeve. Secondly I would like to have a very tight strap (preferably elastic) on the back so that I can walk around work with it on my hand without needing to actually hold it. Any input would be great!

MillerTime

Sep 20, 2011
Still waiting on this one too. We sell the leather one at best buy, but I found nothing like this yet. If I see one I'll let you know.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

MillerTime

Sep 20, 2011
Nice thanks. They are not the nicest looking but hey they work.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

Dunhamzzz

Oct 12, 2011
Cases and Screen Protectors are pretty slim in number at the moment, I'm sure that will change though :)

Monsterman

Oct 6, 2011
Well I was near a local Best Buy store last nigth and I stopped in to see what they had on the shelf for the Sony S Tablet, I ended up coming across this Targus Mini Case for the Ipad, it was only $34.00 so I figured I'd grab it.. They also had a ton of other accessories for the Sony Tablets, Screen Cover/Protector, Craddle, Mini USB etc..

Targus - CityGear Mini Case for Apple® iPad® - Black/Yellow - TSM148US tablet&cp=3&lp=3

Its got a lot of cushion and protection and a lot of storage room too!
Glad I saw it..

gportiz

Oct 19, 2011
I'm thinking about ordering one of the following cases from Amazon. They are similar to the STM Skinny case that is backordered on the Sonystyle website. I particularly like the look of the second link since it offers two viweing stand positions (horizontal and vertical).

Amazon.com: rooCASE Ultra Slim (Black) Leather Case Cover Cover with Stand for Sony S1 Android Tablet Wi-Fi: Computers & Accessories

Amazon.com: rooCASE Dual-View Multi Angle (Black) Leather Folio Case Cover for Sony S1 Android Tablet Wi-Fi: Computers & Accessories

NorCalS

Oct 16, 2011
Just received this in the mail

[h=1]rooCASE Ultra Slim (Black) Leather Case Cover Cover with Stand for Sony S1 Android Tablet Wi-Fi[/h]
Item is ok,...cheap, so you get what you pay for.

Images show typing mode (low orientation) with the top of the tablet at the bottom in order for the folded case to work. The problem is, the S TAb does not rotate to that orientation. Top of the tablet cannot be the bottom in any orientation.

Returning ASAP

triggerjerk

Aug 12, 2012
I really like the cradle that Sony sells, and the carrying case/cover they offer, but I charge it off the cradle,too, sometimes. The case can't close with the charger plugged into the tablet. It seems like a little work with an xacto knife would solve the problem, but I'd like to know if anyone else has tried this before?

Joe B.