looking for a case

Nick_Knipp

Apr 1, 2013
Hi, i recently purchased a Zeki Tablet from Kmart for my wife on her birthday. its a 7inch model TBD753B and ive tried going to stores and online i havent found a single case for this tablet, I keep seeing cases for a different model number TB852B and I suspect its dimensions are different and probably wont fit.

My wife wants a pink case to prevent damage/scratches to the tablet. anyone have any idea where to locate one?

Sammmmmy

May 9, 2013
I am new here. I don't know if the administor will ban me from this forum because of sending a link. I bought this one for my tablet. Hope it helps.
Seven or eight ninety 78910 inch Tablet Sleeve 9.7 inch leather case / bag bracket

Gibbs

May 11, 2013
It would also be nice to find a tablet carrier that one can clip to the belt as you walk around in case you want to hear the radio (like iHeart and other) or listen to MP3. Grant it, a 7" or 9" tablet is a lot more bulky than carrying around a smaller phone, but I think it could be done.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
It would also be nice to find a tablet carrier that one can clip to the belt as you walk around

I don't think my nerves could handle that. I'd be worried it might slip off somehow and go crashing to the ground or maybe slam into something.:rolleyes: