Looking for a firmware to install into my Momo3 RK2918 Android2.3

MOMO3

Jun 21, 2012
Since I have a problem with my Momo3 RK2918 Android2.3
so I thought maybe if I format it and install a new firmware will solve
the problems ..any help which firmware and where I can find it ...PLEASE

ufuk

Aug 7, 2012
Here's the firmware : http://www.ployer.cn/download/pr/MOMO3豪华版-4.0-20120417.rar

You should download LiveSuite to update the firmware...

Instructions :
You'll need toswitch off the usb option on the tablet - Settings --> Applications --> Development --> Uncheck the box for USB debugging.

switch off fully tablet

attach usb cable to pc

run livesuite
choose “yes”, general and then yes

pick the img file you downloaded from the link above dont worry that it thinks it is c:\livesuit\blah.img – i think it copies it there itself.

hold the volume up key down and press power on about 10 times – pc should then talk about setting up usb

livesuite should then recognise the tablet and off you go.

once you’ve got ics 4.0 on you’ll find it all in chinese

at the bottom of the screen is a bent arrow, “a house”, 2 squares on behind the other and 3 dots in a pile

press the 3 dots

3 options will pop up they are
wallpaper
Manage Apps
System Settings

press the bottom one you’ll know if you’ve got it because WiFi is off is at the top of the list

you want language and input which is a square with an A in it. above backup and reset which is a dot surrounded by a circular arrow and below security which is a padlock.

hit the top option – which is language and that’ll give you language in the western alphabet.

ATTENTION : First push the Volume+ button and plug the usb cable while holding the button !

Last edited:

MOMO3

Jun 21, 2012
Thanks ufuk, I'll try your way and let you know, I almost lost hope :)