Looking for a Froyo Tablet

MaddHavikk

Dec 6, 2010
Hey guys, Im looking to purchase my first Android tablet and can't really choose one yet. I was sort of interested in the HeroTab M802, but some of the information here has me a little cautious about the Shanzhai tablets. Im looking for something ~$200ish, running 2.2 with a possibility of it being able to upgrade to 2.3, at least 256mb ram, and flash. Any suggestions on a tablet and best place to purchase for the US?

Thanks

9lucky

Nov 20, 2010
I would consider the Witstech A81G I will be purchaseing one soon, hopefully around new years. Theres a few videos about it. It runs wither andriod 2.2 or wince 6.0. You can find it at Merimobiles.com . It has a removable battery and gets update pretty frequently. link > Witstech A81G

JackOnan

Nov 18, 2010
Unfortunately, the selection of 2.2 tablets in the $200 range is very limited right now. The A81G is a good choice, but be advised - it does not have multi-touch. There will probably be a flood of 2.2 tablets over the next few months if you're willing to wait. I expect we'll even see some with capacitive screens at that price point. The Wopad and the M701 are rumored to be getting 2.2, but who knows if or when.

erwinzeez

Nov 23, 2010
i like the HeroTab M802 comparing with Witstech A81G.
Hero looks good and specs are much better