Looking for a good platform to learn on.

bigmooke

Jul 29, 2012
I am interested in buying a tablet to learn how to use android. Can anyone offer their opinion:confused: on which of the versions would be best to use to test and learn with?

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I am interested in buying a tablet to learn how to use android. Can anyone offer their opinion:confused: on which of the versions would be best to use to test and learn with?

I think allwinner tablets are good to work on and learn on, all I own are allwinner tablets, lol.

bigmooke

Jul 29, 2012
Sorry, I think I was a bit vague. I am not so much asking what tablet as what version of Android. :eek:

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Onda VX610W Deluxe 7 Inch Android 4.0 Tablet PC Capacitive Touch Screen Allwinner A10 Onda VX610W Deluxe 7 Inch Android 4.0 Tablet PC Capacitive Touch Screen Allwinner A10 [OVX610W] - $108.99 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electroni

i can recommend this tab if you just want a good budget device with fairly high specs. its a very capable tab using ics 4 & comes from a well known chinese brand. the supplier is also a supporting vendor on this forum & as so , can be trusted. i use them myself & have had no problems whatsoever. they only sell genuine brand tabs (not oem copy devices with poor quality control & little after sales service). if you want a bigger screen size tab then i can also recommend this model which has a 5mp camera & is on a par with ipad specs. good luck whatever you choose.

Onda Vi40 Elite 9.7 Inch Android 4.0 Tablet PC With IPS Capacitive Touch Screen Allwinner A10 Onda Vi40 Elite 9.7 Inch Android 4.0 Tablet PC With IPS Capacitive Touch Screen Allwinner A10 [VI40] - $223.99 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consu