Looking For Tablet Within Budget

digimart

Oct 6, 2012
I intend to buy Android tablet very soon. My budget be between USD 150 to 175 . Have never before worked on any android based product.

Intended usage : to be used at home ( not in office ) for web-browsing, chat, Facebook, and movies .

Requirement : Screen size to be 9" to 10", Wifi Connectivity, to have responsive and fast touch screen, be able to browse and open applications fast ( depending on my Wifi connectivity ), the Wifi connectivity to be strong ( so it be having strong internal antennas ). adequate internal RAM

I have been viewing websites of Xtouch, and Cherry brands. But have not made any final decision.

Anyone having hands on experience about Xtouch or Cherry ? You are welcome to recommend any other brands too as per my above stated requirements.

Thanks

Omar

BamaPanda

Oct 6, 2011
There are some good close outs at Merimobiles & McBub. Stick with Teclast, Onda, Bmorn and you should have a good experience.

The wi-fi may be better on the Ondas & Bmorn. Teclast is good (I have an A10t) ..the wi-fi is ok ...but not as stable as my iPad.

I wish you well.

digimart

Oct 6, 2012
Thanks BamaPanda, I will checkout the brands Onda and Bmorn, as you recommended.

There are some good close outs at Merimobiles & McBub. Stick with Teclast, Onda, Bmorn and you should have a good experience.

The wi-fi may be better on the Ondas & Bmorn. Teclast is good (I have an A10t) ..the wi-fi is ok ...but not as stable as my iPad.

I wish you well.

digimart

Oct 6, 2012
Hi BamaPanda,
have u used Onda : Onda Vi40 Dual Core 9.7" 16gb IPS Screen Tablet Pc Android 4.0 Wifi 1.5ghz 2160p OR USPS New 9.8MM Slim Onda Vi40 Ultimate Android 4.0 ICS Tablet PC MID 9.7" Capacitive IPS 2160P Full HD Touch Screen 16GB Wifi 2M Camera 1.5Ghz 1GB RAM ?
I just saw these on Amazon, and like to have your feedback .
thanks

I wish you well.