Looking for a Tablet Within the 250-350 Range

cndhoward2001

Oct 24, 2012
Hello People, Im look for a Android Tablet between the 250-350 range, i could go to 400. Im a sale shopper
Here is My Must haves:
At least 10 in screen
Micro SD card reader
Bluetooth

would like the following.
tegra 3 chip, or something similar. Not sure its its the top of the line chip. I would like something that has a descent processor that would run torque pro for OBD for cars and store a bunch of pdf's I have for cars. Also play a few games on it as well as college stuff.
Would like usb and Hdmi but doesnt have to have it but would like a option to buy an adapter.

i got my eye on the Asus Transformer TF300 10.1 in 32 GB and the Toshiba Excite AT306T16 10.1
Was wondering if these are a good selection or if the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is similar for Chipset and stuff.
Thanks for any Advice.

Last edited:

acegeezer

Oct 24, 2012
Hello People, Im look for a Android Tablet between the 250-350 range, i could go to 400. Im a sale shopper
Here is My Must haves:
At least 10 in screen
Micro SD card reader
Bluetooth

would like the following.
tegra 3 chip, or something similar. Not sure its its the top of the line chip. I would like something that has a descent processor that would run torque pro for OBD for cars and store a bunch of pdf's I have for cars. Also play a few games on it as well as college stuff.
Would like usb and Hdmi but doesnt have to have it but would like a option to buy an adapter.

i got my eye on the Asus Transformer TF300 10.1 in 32 GB and the Toshiba Excite AT306T16 10.1
Was wondering if these are a good selection or if the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is similar for Chipset and stuff.
Thanks for any Advice.

The Asus transformer has some great reviews.. probably has all you would need too!