Looking For On-Screen Volume Adjustment App

bcBrian

Jan 15, 2019
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6, which has a volume control on the top left. It is rather clumsy to adjust when watching media, especially when in a case/stand. I am looking for something that would possibly appear in the drop-down notifications menu, just like the brightness slider.

Screenshot_20190118-101815.jpg

I have checked Google Play, but have not found much to my satisfaction.

Anyone with recommendations? I don't mind paying for good apps!

Thanks in advance.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
It's old, but I found Power Toggles to be quite useful on my Coby. It should still work on current versions of Android, but I've never used it on current versions of Android since my Lenovo tablet doesn't have oddly-placed volume controls.

bcBrian

Jan 15, 2019
It's old, but I found Power Toggles to be quite useful on my Coby. It should still work on current versions of Android, but I've never used it on current versions of Android since my Lenovo tablet doesn't have oddly-placed volume controls.

Unfortunately I get a Not Found error.

Update:
Traveller, your answer led me to another app in the Play store called TrayVolume by MortisApps. I installed the light version and so far it appears to be exactly what I wanted. I will continue to test it. Here is a screen shot.
20190120_131752.jpg

Last edited:

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
The link in my post works, because I just tried it. Regardless, it appears you found a solution that works for you, so that's the best result. :)